Following the successful launch of P1 Investment Management’s ethical proposition for retail and bespoke clients, P1 has pledged to a number of environmental standards to show its commitment. Quintin Rayer explains how such standards demonstrate that P1’s engagement is more than skin-deep, providing independent verification that it is working to achieving the standards expected of an ethical wealth manager.
- Q G Rayer (2017), Why ethical investment is crucial and not just ‘nice to have’, DISCUS, available at http://discus.org.uk/7831-2/, 3 pages, 27 July 2017.
- Q G Rayer (2017), An introduction to ESG investing (for advisers with ethically minded clients), DISCUS, available at http://discus.org.uk/sustainable-investing-and-its-focus-on-egs-factors/, 3 pages, 23 August 2017.
- Q G Rayer (2017), A brief history of ethical investing, DISCUS, available at http://discus.org.uk/brief-history-ethical-investing/, 3 pages, 19 September 2017.
- Q G Rayer (2017), Approaches to Ethical & Sustainable Investing: Screening and Best-in-Class, DISCUS, available at http://discus.org.uk/approaches-to-ethical-sustainable-investing-screening-and-best-in-class/, 4 pages, 26 October 2017.
- Q G Rayer (2017), What is ‘Tilting’ and ‘Influence and Engagement’ in sustainable investing? DISCUS, available at http://discus.org.uk/approaches-to-ethical-sustainable-investing-tilting-and-influence-and-engagement/, 4 pages, 20 November 2017.
- Q G Rayer (2018), Selecting funds for ethical and sustainable investment, DISCUS, available at http://discus.org.uk/selecting-funds-ethical-sustainable-investment/, 3 pages, 11 January 2018.
Q G Rayer (2018), How P1 ‘walk the talk’ on ethical, DISCUS, available at http://discus.org.uk/p1-walk-talk-ethical/, 4 pages, 8 February 2018.