Our Platform solution provides an open-architecture investment platform incorporating the following products:
- General Investment Account (GIA)
- Individual Savings Account (ISA)
- Junior Individual Savings Account (JISA)
- Self-invested Personal Pension (SIPP)
- Third Party Product Providers
- Work with the P1 investment team to create your own range of Managed Portfolio solutions, ensuring that you can provide a suite of investment solutions appropriate for your client base.
- Manage your client’s investments in-house on either an advised and/or a discretionary basis.
- Instruct a third party discretionary investment manager to manage the investments of all or part of your clients base.
The new P1 investment platform is competitively priced as we’re very aware of the impact that charges can have on long-term investment performance. We will always strive to keep costs as low as possible. You can see our menu of platform charges below.
If you would like to learn more about the P1 Investment Platform please contact Jonathan Richards.
For our model portfolio service charges visit our Menu of Charges.
Why choose our investment platform solution?
- Fully integrated with our investment services
- Straight-through electronic applications with e-Signatures
- Provided at an incredibly low-cost
Download our platform brochure here.
P1 Investment Platform Pricing
Charge Amount (%)
|£1m+||0.00 (effectively capping the % asset-based fee at £1,500 per annum per client)|
Charge Amount (%)*
|P1 Bespoke (Fund)||£0|
|P1 Bespoke (ETI)||0.04 (For example a £10,000 trade for an ETF would result in a £4 charge)|
*Minimum charge of £5 a month.
Annual Administration Fee
|3rd Party product||£0 Subject to 3rd party product provider fee|
|SIPP||£50 + VAT (Accumulation)||£125 + VAT (in Drawdown)
£125 + VAT (per UFPLS payment)
|Stock transfer out||£1 (per line of stock)|