How to create and save illustrations:
- Once logged in to your platform navigate to the “Illustrations” tab and select “Create New Illustration”.
- Complete the illustration form. Illustrations can be completed for new or existing clients.
- If you select “New Client” it will create a shell client account at the same time.
- You can add either a model portfolio or a range of funds to the illustration.
- You can search for funds via their name or ISIN.
- If you can’t find the fund you’re looking for contact our Investment Team via:
- When investing in funds any amount remaining from 100% will be allocated as cash.
TIP: The value of other P1 Platform assets the client hold can be inputted to ensure the minimum and maximum charges of the platform are applied where applicable.
- Payments and withdrawals can be setup as single or regular, with different transaction types as well. You can add multiple payments and withdrawals to an illustration.
- Once you’ve completed the form, click “Create Illustration”. This will take you to a review page.
- All being well, click “Create Illustration” to submit.
- Once submitted the illustration will automatically download within 15 seconds in a pdf format.
Login now and add your first illustration.
Need more help?
If you’ve still questions as to adding an illustration or, had issues trying to create one, please get in touch with our platform team and they will be able to assist.